Skip to content
- Ibogaine drug detox Supporting Programs
- Ibogaine is a great head start, but your long term recovery from addiction requires more
- Rich, drawing on his personal experience, will show and teach people the basics to lead a happy, healthy life. Providing tools, teaching and life experience to travel out of addiction, should these tools be used correctly.
- If anyone feels drawn to the 12 step program like AA or NA there are nearby meetings (in English) that we can attend. We favour the midbrain recovery methods such as Rational Recovery and Intuitive Recovery.
- Meditation techniques will be taught including the Wim Hof method. Alongside teachings by the doctors; Joe Dispenza, Bruce Lipton and Gabor Mate.
- Herbal techniques for calming the body and mind will also be taught.
- Hikes in the beautiful natural surroundings will be used as part of the program.
- A series of micro doses will aid our clients to deepen their healing with ibogaine.
- We recommend aftercare, whether in a standard rehab, meditation retreat or sports camp. The important thing is to put some space between you and your addiction/using area. To return directly home vastly reduces your chance of long-term success, whereas joining a program such as one of these or another you feel drawn too vastly increases your chances of success.