If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
Madera Sagrada Rules
- Visitors only with prior arrangement
- No drugs of abuse on the premise, detoxs and maintenance scripts provided as needed.
- Be respectful of the property and staff, use things correctly
- Do your best to tune into the spiritual practices taught
- Media, internet and contact with outside world is limited to an hour a day
What to bring
- The temperature here can vary from hot to slightly chilly so please bring suitable clothles
- Shorts tshirts, bikinis & sandals for the spring, summer and early autumn.
- Winter requires trousers, long sleeved shirts or jumpers and maybe a light jacket.
- Please bring clothles suitable for hiking and another set to swim in.
- Bring a memory stick so we can copy you videos and files we think will aid you on your journies
- All boxes of medicine, supplements and health aids taken.
- Complete the form and return with required ECG and blood panel