Skip to content
- Ibogaine drug detox Supporting Programs
- Ibogaine is a great head start, but your long term recovery from addiction requires more, which we will teach you.
- Rich, drawing on his personal experience, provides tools, teachings and life experience to guide you on your journey out of addiction.
- 12 step program like AA or NA there are nearby meetings (in English) that we can attend if desired. We teach the midbrain recovery methods such as Rational Recovery and Intuitive Recovery.
- Meditation techniques will be taught including the Wim Hof method. Alongside teachings by the doctors; Joe Dispenza, Bruce Lipton and Gabor Mate and David Hawkins.
- Herbal techniques for calming the body and mind will be taught.
- Hikes in the beautiful natural surroundings will be given as part of the program.
- A series of micro doses will aid our clients to deepen their healing with ibogaine.
- We recommend aftercare, whether in a standard rehab, meditation retreat, sports camp or special ibogaine aftercare programs. The important thing is to put some space between you and your addiction/using area. To return directly home reduces your chance of long-term success, whereas joining a program such as one of these or another you feel drawn too increases your chances of success. Success rates post ibogaine treatment went up to 90% from 33%, about 3 times better, when combined with an aftercare programe. We recommend one that combines meditation and exercise and offer ongoing stays with us that provide this service.